Monday, January 3, 2011

The Year of the Interview

So it's that time of year again: grand announcements, plans, resolutions, plots, schemes, promises. I've hung up my camera on the other blog and have something new and interesting that I'm hoping people enjoy as much as I have in the few weeks I've been working on it so far:

In 2011 I will post one interview about beer right here on the Grain Bill every single week. 52 interviews covering every aspect of the beer industry and this beer culture of ours. I am really excited for the interviews I've already completed and just as excited to see where the project goes from here. So don't be shy beer people, if you want to be involved drop me a line. Posting begins this week....be on the lookout.

1 comment:

amy strauss said...

Well, I didn't suspect your blogging would end when your photoing your food intake came to a close. And, this new grand gesture is something I will definitely dig! I look forward to all 52 posts! GO DR. JOEL!