Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Flying Blind, A Tasting At My Place

To commemorate my first full week in my new, solo, apartment, i am hosting a beer tasting. Nothing major, nothing fancy, more of a scientific experiment on my part than anything else. 5 Guests, plus myself, all with varying degrees of knowledge and appreciation for beer. Tasting blind, taking notes, discussing, and unknowingly pulling me out of my newfound depression. It's gonna be awesome.

To see the specs,

-=Blind Pilot's Flight Night=-

Friday, February 29th @ 8 PM
157 Main St. Apt #3
Phoenixville, PA 19460
($5 Donation Appreciated)

A night of blind tastings with notes and discussion. Four flights of three beers each, linked by theme not necessarily by style.

Flight #1 - Malt's Got Your Tongue
Flight #2 - Cool Ship, Rocketman

-- palette cleanser --

Flight #3 - Get Out of My Basement
Flight #4 - Knock Your Lights Out

Snack Break:

Crackers
Reserve Cheddar
Pub Pretzels with Jalapeno Raspberry Jam

Flight #5 - Red Eye Nightcap, Flying Over The Great Divide

If you weren't on the invite list for this one, don't fret it's a pilot round (ahh the plane jokes). These things can only get better and if you do want to come to a future event, just shoot me an email and i'll let you know the what, whens, and wheres.

Pics and the actual list of beers this weekend. Most likely Sunday, as i will be at Craft Beer Fest on Saturday trying to drum up a donation for the brewers.

No comments: